HELP!!! I'm overwhelmed!!
I've been a documentor my whole life. I have bits of life documented here and there: complete years, complete vacations, lots of moments and heartfelt memories!
But when I decided to fill in the gaps it quickly felt like it was much too big of a task to take on. It seemed like there was SO MUCH to do!! I knew I needed a better way to organize everything and be able to see at a glance where I was in the process.
Does this sound familiar? Have you ever felt overwhelmed by the stories you know you want to tell??? I know all about it, because I have been there too. What changed for me was finding an efficient process to save photos and memories, track where I was in the process, and be able to quickly see where I had left off the last time I worked on it.
I love lists! I tried several different apps and tools, but always ended up with my faithful pen and paper...until I discovered Trello!
I have tested and tackled this powerful app and I have all of the tools and information you need to hit the ground running! Start today on organizing your photos and memories, and then get them documented in an album or book.
In this course you will learn:
- Trello - What Trello is, why I love it for organizing my missionary's memories; and how it works in a web browser, iOS app, and Android app.
- Things to consider - A few things you will want to decide before you get started, some of the things I tried (that failed) and others that worked out well.
- High quality images - how to get high quality images onto Trello and how to automate this where possible.
- All about the Pre-populated Trello boards and lists - I've created EIGHT different Trello boards for you (four for Elders and four for sisters) that are populated with checklists, labels, lists, and cards based on tasks determined by your photos (physical or digital) and your end result (digital or physical) AND SIXTEEN project boards for catching up!
- How to use the Trello boards - how to use the boards, lists, cards, labels, and checklists to help you be as efficient as possible.
- Populating digital photos, emails/letters on boards and lists from emails, computers, iOS and Android.
With your purchase of this class you get:
- Access to the course classroom where you will find videos for every lesson that can be accessed on your device, tablet, or computer at any time.
- Captions option on all videos.
- EIGHT populated LDS Missionary themed Trello boards (physical photos to physical pages; physical photos to app pages; digital photos to physical pages; digital photos to physical pages for each Sisters and Elders)
- SIXTEEN populated PROJECT themed Trello boards (physical photos to physical pages; physical photos to app pages; digital photos to physical pages; digital photos to physical pages for each Birth to 18; 18 and up; week by week for a year; month by month for a year)
- All future bonuses and updates for this course.