HELP!!! I'm overwhelmed!!
When my daughter left on her LDS mission, I KNEW I was going to do a GREAT job documenting it!! I was organized, I had a plan, I had no question that I could do this!
Before I knew it, photos were coming into my inbox and text messages in random order. Sometimes, there seemed to be no rhyme or reason at all. I would just get a page done only to realize that I had a photo that I needed to add to it from the mission blog (or Facebook group). I felt like I was a disorganized mess and it was cutting into my productivity! I knew that I wanted to have this book done, but I also knew I needed a better way to organize everything and be able to see at a glance where I was in the process.
Does this sound familiar? I know all about it, because I have been there too. What changed for me was finding an efficient process to save photos and emails, track where I was in the process, and be able to quickly see where I had left off the last time I worked on it.
I love lists! I tried several different apps and tools, but always ended up with my faithful pen and paper...until I discovered Trello!
I have tested and tackled this powerful app and I have all of the tools and information you need to hit the ground running! Start today on organizing your missionary's memories, and then get them documented in an album or book.
In this course you will learn:
- Trello - What Trello is, why I love it for organizing my missionary's memories; and how it works in a web browser, iOS app, and Android app.
- Things to consider - A few things you will want to decide before you get started, some of the things I tried (that failed) and others that worked out well.
- High quality images - how to get high quality images onto Trello and how to automate this where possible.
- Prepopulated Trello boards and lists - I've created EIGHT different Trello boards for you (four for Elders and four for sisters) that are populated with checklists, labels, lists, and cards based on tasks determined by your photos (physical or digital) and your end result (digital or physical).
- How to use the Trello boards - how to use the boards, lists, cards, labels, and checklists to help you be as efficient as possible.
- Populating digital photos, emails/letters on boards and lists from emails, computers, iOS and Android.
With your purchase of this class you get:
- Access to the course classroom where you will find videos for every lesson that can be accessed on your device, tablet, or computer at any time.
- Captions option on all videos.
- EIGHT populated LDS Missionary themed Trello boards (physical photos to physical pages; physical photos to app pages; digital photos to physical pages; digital photos to physical pages for each Sisters and Elders)
- All future bonuses and updates for this course.
This course is for you if:
- You are overwhelmed with missionary memories
- Could use some help getting those missionary memories organized
- You are a visual person
- You would like to be able to know at a glance at any given time, where you are in your progress with documenting the mission
- You like to see and track your progress
This course is not for you if:
- You don't need or like lists
- You are already documenting the mission and doing great
- You really don't want to document the mission
*Portions of this class will need to be done in a web browser, but it can be a mobile web browser.
Q: Will this help with my husband's mission?
A: YES! There are different boards for those that are working with physical photos as well.
Q: When does class start?
A: You get access to the course right when you purchase and can go through it at your own pace. There are no deadlines.
Q: Is this iOS and Android?
A: YES! Anything done on a device is filmed in both iOS AND Android and provided in the SAME class!
Q: How long will it take me to get through the class?
A: It will take you about an hour to go through all of the lessons.
Q: Do you offer a money back guarantee or a trial?
A: No. Because of the digital nature of this product, we do not offer refunds.