HELP!!! I'm overwhelmed!!
I've been a documentor my whole life. I have bits of life documented here and there: complete years, complete vacations, lots of moments and heartfelt memories!
But when I decided to fill in the gaps it quickly felt like it was much too big of a task to take on. It seemed like there was SO MUCH to do!! I knew I needed a better way to organize everything and be able to see at a glance where I was in the process.
Does this sound familiar? Have you ever felt overwhelmed by the stories you know you want to tell??? I know all about it, because I have been there too. What changed for me was finding an efficient process to save photos and memories, track where I was in the process, and be able to quickly see where I had left off the last time I worked on it.
I love lists! I tried several different apps and tools, but always ended up with my faithful pen and paper...until I discovered Trello!
I have tested and tackled this powerful app and I have all of the tools and information you need to hit the ground running! Start today on organizing your photos and memories, and then get them documented in an album or book.
In this course you will learn:
- Trello - What Trello is, why I love it for organizing my photos and memories; and how it works in a web browser, iOS app, and Android app.
- Things to consider - A few things you will want to decide before you get started, some of the things I tried (that failed) and others that worked out well.
- High quality images - how to get high quality images onto Trello (which cloud locations give you quality images and which ones don't)
- Prepopulated Trello boards and lists - I've created SIXTEEN different Trello boards for you that are populated with checklists, labels, lists, and cards based on the project and tasks determined by your photos (physical or digital) and your end result (digital or physical).
- How to use the Trello boards - you will understand and know how to use the boards, lists, cards, labels, and checklists to help you be as efficient as possible.
- Populating digital photos on boards and lists from cloud locations, computers, iOS and Android.
With your purchase of this class you get:
- Access to the course classroom where you will find videos for every lesson that can be accessed on your device, tablet, or computer at any time.
- Captions option on all videos.
- SIXTEEN populated PROJECT themed Trello boards (physical photos to physical pages; physical photos to app pages; digital photos to physical pages; digital photos to physical pages for each Birth to 18; 18 and up; week by week for a year; month by month for a year)
- All future bonuses and updates for this course.
This course is for you if:
- You are overwhelmed with photos and memories
- Could use some help getting those memories organized
- You are a visual person
- You would like to be able to know at a glance at any given time, where you are in your progress with documenting the stories you want to tell
- You like to see and track your progress
This course is not for you if:
- You don't need or like lists
- You are not overwhelmed with projects you want to get done
- You really don't need a way to track progress
*Portions of this class will need to be done in a web browser, but it can be a mobile web browser.
Q: Will this help with my husband's life story?
A: YES! There are different boards for those that are working with physical photos and boards for birth through 18 and then 18 and over.
Q: When does class start?
A: When you buy! You get access to the course right when you purchase and can go through it at your own pace. There are no deadlines.
Q: Is this iOS and Android?
A: YES! Anything done on a device is filmed in both iOS AND Android and provided in the SAME class!
Q: How long will it take me to get through the class?
A: It will take you about an hour to go through all of the lessons.
Q: Do you offer a money back guarantee or a trial?
A: No. Because of the digital nature of this product, we do not offer refunds.