In just 30 minutes, you will learn:
- All about the cloud
- How you can automatically organize your photos (NO tagging or labeling or filing at all)
- Why Google Photos is a great mobile backup solution (and how to set it up)
- If you should use the free version of Google Photos or the paid version (what's all this about compression?)
- How Google Photos will automatically tell bits of your story for you
- The difference between iCloud Photo Library and Google Photos (and why you need both if you are on Apple)
- How you can find any Digital Project Life OR pocket card by searching (without organizing or tagging)
- How you can easily transfer photos from your computer to your mobile device OR from your device to your computer
Thirty minutes of time and no money because it's FREE!!
What else do you get?
- Access to a private Facebook Group when you have finished the class
- All video lessons are Close Captioned
What are people saying?
"I did the free course and am now using Google Photos. Then did the Memory Management course and I love, love, love Trello. And finally took the leap and took the HOPF course. It didn't disappoint! I have made lots of notes (haven't quite finished it yet) and know that it is going to make my workflow so much more efficient and that my photos will be backed up safe and secure! Thanks so much Steph." --Merridy Smits
"I took your free online course and for the first time, questions that I've had for a long time have finally been answered." --Misty
"Thank you, Steph! I feel like you've saved me from future disaster! I had *completely* forgotten that I had removed all of my photos from 2004 to 2008 from my computer years ago to free up space. This week, I was excited that my computer backup had finally finished. 120K photos! So I really thought they were all there. Well, today, I decided to take a look at my third child's baby photos from 2006 and they were not in Google Photos! I could not think of where they were... Finally, I remembered removing them and then went through 3 external hard drives to find them. (A little panic after the first 2 because I didn't know where the other drive was.) Thanks to you, your classes, and this process, I now have all of those older photos backing up to Google Photos! Hooray! I'm so relieved." --Kim
Steph has been a personal story teller and documenter since the age of 6 (that's a lot of years) and mastered a process that has helped her create over 500, album-ready, pages of photos and stories EACH YEAR, for the past two years; and it was all done on her phone.
She has been helping others with their personal photographic journeys since she was a teenager sharing tips, tutorials, inspiration, and encouragement with thousands of people. Steph is here to help guide you through your journey to find simple photo solutions that fit your life right now.
Helping you discover ways to automate your organizing and backing up of your phone photos, your memories, and your stories in SIMPLE ways that don’t rob you of your time. It’s time to get started telling your story! Steph will make learning how to use your phone and technology, not only less intimidating, but doable for anyone.
"I did the free course and am now using Google Photos. Then did the Memory Management course and I love, love, love Trello. And finally took the leap and took the HOPF course. It didn't disappoint! I have made lots of notes (haven't quite finished it yet) and know that it is going to make my workflow so much more efficient and that my photos will be backed up safe and secure! Thanks so much Steph." - Merridy (a happy customer)